Blogging does not become everyone.
In particular, it does not become people with
1. verbal diarrhoea
2. no insight into anything
3. boring lives
4. bad command of their native tongue (or whatever tongue they choose to blog in)
5. excessive use of italics
6. insufferable spelling
7. an inability to write anything thought-provoking
8. an irrepressible urge to document Every Single Detail of their tedious lives.
9. a need to impress their readers due to their insecurity
10. a need to impress their readers due to their delusions of self-grandeur
11. a penchant for shitty poetry
12. a penchant for reblogging (no there is no such thing as being interesting vicariously -_-)
13. a penchant for gossip
14. interesting lives but boring minds
If you fulfill any one of the above please do us all a favour and exit the blogosphere immediately.